To discuss an enrolment and your eligiblity for a free place on one of our Community Learning courses, we suggest you give us a call on 01273 810210 or visit us at Brighton Junction, Isetta Square, 35 New England St, Brighton, BN1 4GQ. Opening hours are 9.30am-5.00pm Monday – Thursday and 9.30am-3.00pm on Fridays.
To be offered a free place you will need to be:
- Aged 19 and over
- Living in the EU for at least 3 years
- Living in Brighton and Hove area
AND be unemployed (or working less than 16 hours) or on a low income (less than £13,500 for a single income or less than £18,500 for a combined household income)
- Or have no qualifications (no Level 2 or above qualification)
- Or you volunteer and are unemployed
If you are not eligible to be offered a free place, ask about our reduced course cost.
Contact us on 01273 810210 for information about courses to get you back into learning and volunteering.
To enrol on a course, you will need to supply us with the following:
- Completed Enrolment form
- Your National Insurance number (to be found on any documents from HMRC or DWP/Job Centre)
- ID (passport, ID card, bank card, driving licence, NI card).
- A recent bank statement or letter to show proof of your benefit payments (either need to be within the last three months)
Please bring the above documents into our reception at Friends Centre, Brighton Junction, Isetta Square, 35 New England St, Brighton, BN1 4GQ. Opening hours are 9.30am-5.00pm Monday – Thursday and 9.30am-3.00pm on Fridays.
If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01273-810210.