Friends Centre has four classrooms at Ivory Place. You’ll find us on the second floor of the Tarner Children’s Centre, which is on the corner of Ivory Place and Morley Street.
Please note this Google map links to The School Clinic on Morley Street, which is directly opposite Tarner Children’s Centre.
Directions to Ivory Place:
From Brighton Pier:
Walk up Old Steine and continue along Grand Parade. Turn right into Morley Street. Walk straight until you see a building with a bright orange sign on it saying Tarner Children’s Centre and next to it the Friends Centre turquoise logo.
From London Road:
Walk down York Place and past St Peter’s Church. Bear left and cross over the road at the traffic lights and onto Grand Parade. Walk along Grand Parade until you reach Morley Street on your left and then follow the instructions above.
Ivory Place has less parking available due to building works that are taking place until 2019. There is Pay and Display parking on the street plus one Blue Badge space outside the front door. There is a turning point at the very top of the hill.
If you have any questions about our Ivory Place location or facilities, please telephone us on 01273 679736.
- Creative Writing Daytime - Spring - February/March - Wednesday 28 February 2018 - Wednesday 28 March 2018 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Creative Printmaking - Summer - Monday 23 April 2018 - Monday 9 July 2018 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Watercolour: Experimental Techniques - Summer - Tuesday 24 April 2018 - Tuesday 22 May 2018 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Watercolour: Out and About in Brighton - Wednesday 25 April 2018 - Wednesday 4 July 2018 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Pen and Wash - Summer - Wednesday 25 April 2018 - Wednesday 4 July 2018 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Comic Diaries - Summer - Wednesday 25 April 2018 - Wednesday 4 July 2018 - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Watercolour for Beginners and Improvers (Evening) - Summer - Wednesday 25 April 2018 - Wednesday 23 May 2018 - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Drawing for Beginners & Improvers (Daytime) - Summer - Thursday 26 April 2018 - Thursday 5 July 2018 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Painting with Oils - Summer - Friday 27 April 2018 - Friday 6 July 2018 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Portrait Painting in Oils - Friday 27 April 2018 - Friday 6 July 2018 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Painting Flowers - Tuesday 5 June 2018 - Tuesday 3 July 2018 - 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Watercolour: Painting the Evening Sky - Wednesday 6 June 2018 - Wednesday 4 July 2018 - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm