1a Isetta Square, 35 New England Street
Friends Centre‘s office and four of our classrooms are located at Brighton Junction, a community space within the One Brighton development on New England Street.
Directions to Brighton Junction:
From Brighton train station
From the drop off point at the back of the station walk towards the Jury’s Inn Hotel. Go down the steps to your right that are just before the hotel. Look directly to your left and cross where you see a pedestrian crossing area. If you look to your right you will see a sign on a wooden fence saying “Brighton Junction” with an arrow pointing left. Head in this direction down two sets of steps and turn sharply to your right at the bottom. The main entrance to Brighton Junction is straight ahead of you.
From London Road
Turn into Ann Street and go past St Bartholomew’s Church. Just before you get to Sainsbury’s turn right and walk down the pedestrianised part of New England Street with Sainsbury’s on your left. Keep walking until you get to the pedestrian crossing just before New England House. Cross over, walk right and take the next left into Isetta Square. Take the next left again and the main entrance to Brighton Junction is straight ahead of you.
For disabled drivers and taxis only it is possible to drive right up to the front of the building, providing you give us prior notice as there is a bollard that needs to be removed to allow you to enter. Please call us in advance on 01273 810210 to arrange for this. We have one disabled space next to the front door available to our learners, again please call us in advance if you wish to use this.
Directions by car
From New England Street, drive up Cross Street, which is in between Church of Christ the King (the Clarendon Centre) and Brewers, and follow it around to the left into Boston Street. Drive straight on until you reach the Brighton Junction entrance.
Trains: The One Brighton development is a few minutes’ walk from Brighton Station.
Buses: A number of scheduled bus services run along New England Street in a northerly direction: 8 (Mon-Fri peak times only), 21, 37 & 37b. Any bus that goes to London Road, Seven Dials, Preston Circus or Brighton Station will bring you within a short walk of the centre.
Several buses stop in front of Brighton Station including 6, 7, 12, 14, 21, 27, 37, 47.
Buses that travel along London Road include: 5, 5a & 5b (Central Brighton – Patcham), 56 (Central Brighton – Hollingbury).
More information about Brighton & Hove bus services can be found at www.buses.co.uk.
We encourage you to use public transport or to come on foot or by bicycle, where possible.
At Brighton Junction there is no parking except for a space available for disabled Blue Badge holders – please contact us in advance on 01273 810210 to arrange to use this.
- Autobiography - Write Your Life - Saturday 12 May 2018 - 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Spanish Film Club - Saturday 26 May 2018 - 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Brush up Your IT Skills - Excel (Part 2) - Summer - Daytime - Monday 4 June 2018 - Monday 2 July 2018 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Next steps in I.T. - Daytime - Tuesday 5 June 2018 - Tuesday 24 July 2018 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Brush Up Your IT Skills - Excel (Part 1) - Summer - Tuesday 5 June 2018 - Tuesday 3 July 2018 - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Realise Your Potential - Mornings - Wednesday 6 June 2018 - Wednesday 11 July 2018 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Realise Your Potential - Afternoons - Wednesday 6 June 2018 - Wednesday 11 July 2018 - 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Creating a Sketchbook - Saturday 9 June 2018 - 10:30 am to 4:30 pm