ESOL Entry Level 1 Courses in Brighton
ESOL Entry Level 1 courses at Friends Centre in Brighton are designed to give learners the knowledge and skills to read and understand short texts, write simple sentences and speak and understand basic information.
ESOL courses are for learners in Brighton who need to develop their English skills for use in everyday life and/or work. Friends Centre can help you to improve your level of basic ESOL skills for use in everyday life, education and employment and our ESOL qualifications are based on the Adult ESOL Core Curriculum and the National Standards for Adult Literacy.
Our ESOL qualifications enable learners to progress towards Level 2 qualifications, for example Functional Skills English units/GCSE English. They give learners the competence and confidence to use their English skills in their studies and employment and other areas of their life.
Our ESOL courses will give you the opportunity to:
- develop your English language knowledge and skills
- achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- develop personal growth and engagement in learning
- develop your English skills for personal and employment-related application.
ESOL Entry Level courses in Brighton for Speaking & Listening, Reading and Writing.
ESOL Entry Level 1 Award will give you knowledge and skills to be able to:
- speak and be understood when conveying basic information, feelings and opinions
- read, understand and obtain information from short texts on familiar topics, common signs and symbols
- respond to simple written narratives, statements, questions, instructions.
- write simple sentences correctly and complete simple forms.
Click the links below to find out more about our ESOL courses in Entry Level 1 in Brighton