We are looking for a volunteer to support our learners on the NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness Course.
The course runs from 6th October 2016 to 2nd February 2017 over 12 weeks from 9.30am-3pm. We require support in the afternoon only, likely to be from 12.30pm but exact times are still TBC.
We are looking for a volunteer to:
- Provide learning support to students in conjunction with the course tutor;
- Motivate students to enable them to learn;
- Provide basic emotional support to enable students to learn;
- Work alongside the course tutor and respond to their wishes;
- Meet the course tutor beforehand to agree on any specific duties for the lesson;
- Meet with the course tutor after the lesson to feedback about the learners;
- Feedback to the tutor with any concerns about a learner’s safety and well-being or the safety and well-being of others;
- Maintain appropriate boundaries with learner.
For more information on this role please contact [email protected] or call our main reception on 01273 810210.